Gen 5:21-24 (KJV)Gen 5:21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:Gen 5:22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:Gen 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out].
(Amos 3:3) Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
- The flood – The flood of Noah was made known to Enoch – God must have revealed to him his heart of sadness for the evil that abounded the earth. Enoch prophetically named his son “Methuselah” – meaning, “It (judgement) shall happen when he dies”. It is a picture of the longsuffering of God that he was the man who lived longest on this earth.
- Coming of the lord with 10000’s of his saints – This was literally at the other end of the timeline of earth. God must have revealed his heart to Enoch (like giving him a preview of the book of revelation)
Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
- Be in fellowship with God
- Use the presence of the word of God (bible) and the holy spirit (who was given to you when you got saved) to experience the fellowship of God
- Walk with God at his pace and Agree to his commands
- Make time for your daily hourly fellowship with your father
- Christianity is a joy of being restored in relation with the Lord God
- Have faith that the lord will talk, answer you
- Let us wait in the joyful hope of the imminent coming of the lord and savior Jesus Christ !