Jul 30, 2009

Job's Reasons to Praise the Lord

When Job's life fell apart, and God was silent, Job still found reasons to praise God:

• He is good and loving (Job 10:12).
• He is all-powerful (Job 42:2; 37:5, 23).
• He notices every detail of my life (Job 23:10; 31:4).
• He is in control (Job 34:13).
• He has a plan for my life (Job 23:14).
• He will save me (Job 19:25).

Update: Interestingly this has been one of the most popular posts on this site.

I encourage you to visit the main blog page: http://believerblogs.blogspot.com as well as the gospel presentation. What is the good news of Jesus Christ ? Find out here.

Also, why don't you subscribe to the blog below ?

Enter your email address and click subscribe
PS also check your mail and complete the process



1 comment:

  1. I like Job have a list of reasons to Praise my heavenly Father too:) Thank you for sharing.

    Ps I just found your site and will be adding you as a new friend
    Many blessings
    Rev Deb

    Also I would like to invite you to drop by for a visit, perhaps I will make a friend back:) :)

    ReplyDelete